WeVoz is the platform of FREEDOM where thinking free from interference, obstacles or limitations is supported.
Freedom of thought does not mean the absence of rules, deemed necessary for compliance with the law and for the full enjoyment of the platform by the whole community.
The idea started from the consideration that with the advent of the internet, information has been transformed into interactive, that means generated by the same dialogue and verbal confrontation between users. For this to happen WeVoz offers a place that gives space and hospitality to these dynamics and where, as if to recall the ancient agora, the community can feel truly free to express itself.
We believe that digital information cannot be the prerogative of search engines or current social networks, places where too many decisions (filters) are taken in the user's place.
WeVoz relaunches the user's domain on their wishes, their will to inquire, their right to a free choice.
WeVoz presents itself as a new social network, different from all the others. A channel of freedom of information, comment and discussion, without restrictions.
Our priority is to allow a free and safe place for the expression of opinions, the conduct of verbal confrontation and debates.
In this delicate process, the community plays a fundamental role both in respecting the rules of civilization and debate, as well as for its contribution in protecting it.
It is important that the User understands our Community Rules and their role in ensuring the security of WeVoz with a shared responsibility.
Before using our services, it is required to read and accept the rules below, as well as the conditions and terms of service.
WeVoz, in addition to what is provided in its Terms and Conditions of the service under the heading "Limits to content", also does not allow content that:
- Encourage activities that are dangerous or illegal, or that are likely to cause serious bodily harm or death.
- Endanger minors.
- Incite violence or hatred against individuals or groups.
- Are published for the purpose of inciting others to commit acts of violence or violation of Regulations.
- Are addressed, reported, produced, aimed at recruiting or celebrating or in any case connected to criminal or terrorist organizations.
- In which animals are encouraged or forced by humans to fight, or subjected to intentional (non-traditional) suffering.
- Relate to violent physical sexual assaults.
- Encourage others to go to a specific place to commit acts of violence or to carry out acts of violence at a specific time, or that indicate individuals or groups as recipients of the acts of violence.
- Addressed to extremely dangerous challenges or jokes, that is, involving the imminent risk of physical injury or damage.
- With instructions for killing or harming others, committing crimes or wrongdoing.
Furthermore, each User is obliged during the publication of a content to indicate the type of content in order to guarantee the respect and sensitivity of others. Specifically, there are 3 categories of content sensitivity:
- "NOT SENSITIVE" content, that respects the "Common sense of decency";
- "SENSITIVE" content, suitable for a user of at least 16 years of age, so-called "Restricted 16+";
- "HIGHLY SENSITIVE" content, suitable for a user of at least 18 years of age, so-called "Restricted 18+";
For the identification of the contents within the aforementioned categories, please refer to the current legislation, summarized here:
- "NOT SENSITIVE" content, suitable for everyone: This content does not have references or topics regarding Bad Language, Discrimination and Hate Speech, Drugs, Fear, Gambling, Sex, Violence, Purchases and anything else likely to upset the sensitivity of others and public modesty.
- "SENSITIVE" content, suitable for a user of at least 16 years of age, so-called "Restricted 16+": This content is suitable for individuals aged 16 or over and moderately presenting references or topics regarding Bad Language, Discrimination and Hate Speech, Drugs, Fear, Gambling, Sex, Violence, Purchases and anything else likely to upset the sensitivity of others and public modesty.
- "HIGHLY SENSITIVE" content, suitable for a user of at least 18 years of age, so-called "Restricted 18+": This content is extremely sensitive and with a marked presence of references or topics regarding Bad Language, Discrimination and Hate Speech, Drugs, Fear, Gambling, Sex, Violence, Purchases and anything else likely to upset the sensitivity of others and public modesty.
The categorization of a content, in any case, does not authorize the publication of prohibited and / or unauthorized content according to the law, the terms and conditions of service and / or these guidelines.